Monday, July 29, 2013

To fall asleep under the stars


So, one month without even an hello.. I can explain that. I've been camping with friends, then I was shipped off to my aunt's small, internetless town and finally, I went to Madrid with my family. So, I do have a couple of things to tell you guys about. First up, the camping trip!

Um mês sem dizer palavra.. a sério que eu posso explicar! Nestas ultimas semanas estive a acampar com amigos, depois fui para a terrinha da minha tia, onde estive sem internet, e por fim, fui com a familia para Madrid. Portanto sim, desapareci, mas voltei com algumas coisas para contar. Agora, o acampamento!








Everyone knows that camping pretty much means not doing anything. So, we honored that idea. We slept on blankets under the trees, ate cookies with nutella and spent our afternoons enjoying the warm coziness of the sun. It was an amazing week, spent with amazing people.

Toda a gente sabe que acamapr quer dizer não fazer praticamente nada. Nós, como pessoas respeitáveis que somos, honrámos essa ideia. Então os nossos dias foram passados a dormir em cobertores à sombra das àrvores, comemos bolachas com nutella e passámos as tardes a aproveitar o sol. Foi uma semana fantástica, passada com pessoas fantásticas, não podia ter sido melhor. Ok, podia, o escaldão que apanhei não foi muito divertido.

All photos were taken by my friends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment